Titans 23rd in Strength of Schedule for 2013 Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

H5!! I was coming here to say the exact same thing

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

^ thats deep brah

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

The AFC west has sucked for years now and up until recently the NFC west was pretty bad too.For many years a team with 9-7 or 8-8 record won either of those divisions.

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I'm optimistic about next season all the sudden!!! Gregg Williams coming in, a bunch of young guys with a little more experience, a bunch of cap space, some good draft picks, and a somewhat easy schedule!?!? Who knows? Maybe we can get 9 wins and a playoff birth...Hell, I remember not too long ago when the 49ers and Seahawks were the worst teams in the league and look where there at now...anything can happen in the NFL...and I'm optimistic about our future right now...hopefully it'll rub off on some of you!! lol

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

You make a point, now that I look over the schedule, it don't look nearly as easy as that 23rd makes it sound. 49ers, Seahawks, Broncos, Steelers, Chargers, Colts, Colts, Texans, Texans...those are all going to be REALLY tough games. Why the hell do we play the Chargers every year?! We always get murked by them..lol

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

All I saw was boobs.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea I don't think you're gonna be able to keep that sig, unofrtunately.

8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Why not? It doesn't even show nips...that was a maxim pic

This forum isn't anti-sexy girls is it? because if it is I'm out..

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't have a problem with it. It's a great pic, but I'm not in charge.

I put up a pic somewhat similar to that once as my sig and had to take it down. Hope you can keep it though. Haha

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

i say we all put pics like that as our sigs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar