Post-Game Thread Titans 24, Bengals 20

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 12, 2017.

?

Your MVP?

Poll closed Nov 13, 2017.
  1. Orakpo (sack, FF)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mariota (25/44, 1 TD, 315 total offensive yards)

45.8%
  3. Murray (72 total offensive yards, 3 TDs)

44.4%
  4. Morgan (two fumble recoveries)

9.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

Anybody ragging C Davis has to relax

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Of course, because players take responsibility for the blame while the coaching staff throws them under the bus. But we are not having success because we are foolishly trying to run the ball into stacked boxes. In all but a few rushing plays a game, the RB is met at or near the line. I find it hard to believe that the OL which has been so consistent pass blocking can only manage to get a few decent run blocking plays in.

3. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Come on man.

http://www.nfl.com/player/johnross/2558010/profile

http://www.nfl.com/player/mikewilliams/2558846/profile

I guess we should of taken one of those two mass contributors with the #5 pick. A whopping 46 yards between them (all of them Williams).

All 3 have been injured, and went 5, 7 and 9 in the draft.

4. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

We probably ran on the next play anyway!

5. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

No, in hindsight it would have been better to trade with the saints for Cook. But I said I'm not giving up on CD its just he has not shown much yet because he's been injured.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Hindsight's great. MM could have had the same level of chemistry with Cook by now as he does with Davis (i.e Not much).

4 completions on 10 targets doesn't read well. But I'm with you, as long as we see improvements each week, he's doing fine.

7. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

So good.

And the 30 yard run he made in the first quarter. He doesn't just run out when the play is over. He stalls, cuts back inside and takes the contact, all in the hope of gaining an extra yard or two.

8. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Yep, he pretty much waved him through.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

“Swing door” Schwenke. Not much has changed.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

You keep making the same point over and over. Ok. I get it we disagree.
    You seem to think everything is always on coaching and I think sometimes it can be on the player execution. Agree to disagreeing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar