Post-Game Thread Titans 27, Bears 21

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

With this secondary.....a month of time to prepare will not be enough. We just don't have the players.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

LeBeau needs to find some answers because this secondary won't hold up against anyone.

Anyone hear the deal with McCourty?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Stewartymc

Stewartymc Starter

I bet all the people on here who are saying we cant make the play offs are the same ones who said 4 or 5 wins maximum before the season started and that Mariota was no good!
    Denver and KC arent that good and I like our chances if it comes down to a winner takes all against the Tinhorns.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

What kills me about ST is the the coaching staff is lining the hands guys up near the sideline while the not-so hands players are closest to the ball toward the middle of the field. Palmer should be on Com'On Man.

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Dont need those games to tell me how good MM8 is. He is setting franchise records every game now joing the likes of Moon and Blanda so I am good with him. It will tell us how good our oline and WRs really are that is for sure.

If he has a down game against one of those really good defenses I wont be in the line of haters looking to kick him to the curb like some here.

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

lol....already doing a "just in case"....

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Lewan had his typical 15 yard penalty to kill a drive and cost us points

he sure does alot of talking and still commits the same **** week after week

shut the **** up and play better

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

knee

Cassey has a foot

10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Henry received a very high grade on PFF, with half of his yards coming after contact. I don't know what Murray's grade was, but not very good, based on the brief excerpt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar