Post-Game Thread Titans 27, Bears 21

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Murray needs some rest. That dude is worn out! Henry was the hot hand today but yet we kept going back to the dude who looks like hes crippled out there. Not to mention if we need 2 yds, why not go to the biggest back we have and power it in.

Im still pissed we went for a fg on the 1 yd line. That was some weak minded play calling.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Im going to be happy to see all these scrub Cb's hit the road this offseason, it's also time for McCourty to go join his brother in New england he's done as well. We need 4 new CB's.

3. kstone

kstone Starter

Now matter how much we are up in the 4th. We find a way to make the game too close. I know we got a lot injuries on D during the game. But those last two offense series we had I would have ran a bootleg or play action bootleg because we would have probably pick up at least one more first down.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Gotta keep up the aggressive playcalling, especially with the bad defense. Why not just keep them guessing, rather than go for the run, run, pass when we get a lead?

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I'll take a lucky win over a loss any day! But the Titans are not good for my nerves!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Barkley isn't a rookie.

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

bears gave us that win plain and simple, i've never seen a team drop 10+ passes, multiple in the end zone

this is one of the worst defenses i've seen in a while, zero pressure to go along with the non existent pass coverage

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

That was the momentum shift right there we should of put in MM8 hands and got the TD. That would of put the game away IMO.

9. bupac

bupac Starter

At least Sims is around the receiver unlike Cox usually falling on his face

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. kstone

kstone Starter

Glad the bye week is next week. Hopefully it can get most players hurt back to 100%.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar