Post-Game Thread Titans 27, Bears 21

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

yes what the flying ****faces was he doing diving 5 yards behind the receiver in the endzone?

this dude is a professional football player? good ****ing grief

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

MM8 was throwing the ball well today but the second half we completely went away from him and tried to play clock, got so lucky their WRs dropped passes. I hope this bye week we will bench Cox and get someone else ready.

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

MM played pretty bad in the 2nd half. Running wild and throwing balls away. Sometimes you just have to stand in the pocket and deliver. He's getting jumpy. Still, the play calling sucked big time, and we lost our rhythm. Lack of Henry was more than curious.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Troll Troll x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

5. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

When the commentators say "I wouldn't throw it against their linebackers, I'd throw it against Cox" you know we have a problem.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Honestly I've been thinking it's time for McCourtey to be switched to safety, or be moved to the slot. His days on an island should be a thing of the past. I'm all for spending our entire draft on the secondary, we're that bad.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Well, 1st career game, my bad. His first game ever, still, imho, should not have been able to put up 300 yards and 3 TDS. Ridiculous.

You cant make a play on the ball with your back turned to the QB. Its basic logic. Not only do you catch flags for not turning your head, your cant intercept the ball with the back of your head. What exactly do these coaches coach? Every DB does it, on every play. At what point do we acknowledge that theres a fundamental coaching issue on defense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

• LOL LOL x 9
    • High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

LeBeau is only doing what he can
    4 of our 5 CBs shouldn't be on an NFL roster literally

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. kstone

kstone Starter

I'm glad Alshon could not play. He might would have 200 yards receiving easy.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar