Post-Game Thread Titans 28, Browns 26

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Kendall Wright was an absolute stud today and proved to everyone that the Titans have a receiver that can get space and separate from the defender. Mariotas throws were just kind out of there but he put his body at risk to make a couple of them.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He did have some iffy throws today but I can tell his confidence is growing. When we put him in positions to throw the ball when it's not 3rd and long he's able to make some plays. That's the one thing I don't really like about our offensive strategy, it's safe and will keep us in games but it puts our QB in a rough spot. However, after the last couple of games we're starting to see Mariota get the ball more and more.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I wasn't happy with our D at all today, probably the worse game they played this season as they made Kessler look good, he's a back up so what's new, we make back up qbs look great.

Offense is finally clicking and improving. MM8 plays great, we win and it's as simple as that.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I think Mularkey and Robiskie showed some growth and a lil bit of faith today. After Marcus had that fourth quarter interception. On the next possession they went right back to him and allowed him to throw on 1st and 10 in which he dropped it right into Delanie Walkers hands. It was a good call and it could prove to be monumental in Marcus's growth and the teams.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Fugliest win I've ever seen. Today felt more like a loss than a win. This defense is very bad

• Troll Troll x 3
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  6. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I thought they were solid until the last 5 minutes of the game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I thought our D was solid today. Outside the big play on the first drive and the PI on the second drive, we kept them relatively in check until whatever the hell happened in the 4th when we had a good lead. Pryor bailed out Kessler a couple times and we got consistent pressure on him throughout the game. One thing is apparent, it's about time to bench Searcy, which I hate to say.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

They were... up until that point the brownies had right about 200 yds of total offense, it was the last 5 that looked ugly.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Shane_mcmurdo

Shane_mcmurdo Starter

Defense was frustrating but overall played good until about halfway through the 4th. Run game had problems all day up the middle, they found some nice plays for Mariota though.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The interior was just packed most of the game. I saw 10 players in-the-box when the Titans were in two TE sets and the Titans would run it inside the tackles anyway.

And why not give Henry a few more touches?

It has been an adventure all season long. The best thing that happened was that crazy Kern punt soccer punt which shows how little faith the Titans have in their punt coverage units.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar