Post-Game Thread Titans 28, Browns 26

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I hope the Texans put some hurt on them. As you say, their line is already in trouble. Ogbah is a beast. Maybe him instead of Dodd...or did he go before him? The war between Lewan and Jones was incredible. At times they had their own thing going. They were on the ground wrestling oblivious to what else was happening. Even though Lewan makes mistakes, he has a really NASTY attitude. We need that. He reminds me of Jon Runyon from years back.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Hate that the score looks so close, I feel we won this game by more than 2. But ohh well, long as it's chalked up as a W in the win column.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So what is better for us, a Texans win or a Colts win?
    Texans win makes them 4-2 and Colts 2-4 or a Colts win puts the 3 of us at 3-3.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I think all 3 of us at 3-3 is better. Especially since Texans already beat us

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Thought for sure we were going to blow it. But we pulled it off. I was gonna burn all my Titans stuff if they lost. Sucks to be a Brown's fan.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

You guys should troll Adam Silver on Twitter. That dudes a clown. He blocked me lol. He torched us (and still does) for the Mularkey hire while Hue Jackson is his buddy.

I know Mularkey still isn't popular around here \ Hue is a great young coach, I'd still troll him since we won today lol. Especially since Mularkey has us at 3-3 and they are 0-6.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

KW!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

A couple of ways to look at it I suppose

Texans at 4-2 are still close, Colts at 2-4 with Jags puts us 1 game ahead of both, but you're right with us already losing to Texans. Them at 3-3 as well would be good

9. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I hope colts win, Oswieler is overpaid and I can't believe he looks like garbage even with Hopkins and Fuller to throw to.

10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Maybe Rakpo will take his dirty little head off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar