Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans 2nd Round Plans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 26, 2012.

1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,070
    There are still tons of very good players remaining in the 2nd round... Courtney Upshaw, Devon Still, Jerel Worthy, Brandon Thompson, Vinny Curry, Janoris Jenkins, Levonte David, etc.

Will any of these players even be available at #52 or will they all go early in the 2nd? Should we trade up? What does everyone think?

Personally, I would like us to trade up and get either Still or Worthy, assuming it isn't another one of those crazy Jared Cook trades. Then we grab our center in the 3rd (or 4th).
    1 people high five this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,486
    I would really like Upshaw, but I doubt most of those players drop to us. They have fallen pretty far already.
    1 people high five this.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    Jerel Worthy, Lavonte David, Vinny Curry, Peter Konz and Amini Silatolu. I'd be happy with any of those guys.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,070
    Completely forgot about Konz!

I don't think any of these guys fall to #52 though. We'd have to trade up (which is fine by me).
  5. gran54 Rookie

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    I'd love just about anyone of them, but hard to see them fall.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    I would love to trade up for Upshaw.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    I still don't have a good idea on what we want on defense. All we heard last year was that we wanted bigger guys to stop the run. All we've done this year is add smaller guys to rush the passer.

If you want your DTs to be mostly run-stoppers I think Brandon Thompson is the pick. If you want a pass rusher it might be Kendall Reyes or Derek Wolfe.

Zach Brown is still out there...
  8. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    Yeah, I don't see any of those players falling to us at all. Jenkins and David may though.
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,070
    Even though we picked Wright, I was really expecting you to say "Alshon is still out there."
    2 people high five this.
  10. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $310
    Get Stills in here! Trade up. I like him better than Brockers anyway.

(Chris Berman voice)

Crosby, Still, and Nashville

(Chris Berman voice)