Titans 2nd Round Plans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There are still tons of very good players remaining in the 2nd round... Courtney Upshaw, Devon Still, Jerel Worthy, Brandon Thompson, Vinny Curry, Janoris Jenkins, Levonte David, etc.

Will any of these players even be available at #52 or will they all go early in the 2nd? Should we trade up? What does everyone think?

Personally, I would like us to trade up and get either Still or Worthy, assuming it isn't another one of those crazy Jared Cook trades. Then we grab our center in the 3rd (or 4th).

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would really like Upshaw, but I doubt most of those players drop to us. They have fallen pretty far already.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Jerel Worthy, Lavonte David, Vinny Curry, Peter Konz and Amini Silatolu. I'd be happy with any of those guys.

4. RavensShallBurn

Completely forgot about Konz!

I don't think any of these guys fall to #52 though. We'd have to trade up (which is fine by me).

5. gran54

gran54 Starter

I'd love just about anyone of them, but hard to see them fall.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I would love to trade up for Upshaw.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I still don't have a good idea on what we want on defense. All we heard last year was that we wanted bigger guys to stop the run. All we've done this year is add smaller guys to rush the passer.

If you want your DTs to be mostly run-stoppers I think Brandon Thompson is the pick. If you want a pass rusher it might be Kendall Reyes or Derek Wolfe.

Zach Brown is still out there...

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah, I don't see any of those players falling to us at all. Jenkins and David may though.

9. RavensShallBurn

Even though we picked Wright, I was really expecting you to say "Alshon is still out there."

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Get Stills in here! Trade up. I like him better than Brockers anyway.

(Chris Berman voice)

Crosby, Still, and Nashville

(Chris Berman voice)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar