Titans 2nd Round Plans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I really don't think any of the remaining DL prospects are difference makers. I'd like to see us trade up and get Konz if possible. It'd be a dream scenario if he could fall to 52.

If not Konz, Jenkins, Spence, or Hosley.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I like Still a lot. I think he could be a high level starter right away. With MJD and Foster in division, a good run stuffer is always needed.

And Jenkins is an elite talent. I'd love to get him, but he wont'e be there at 52. Neither will Still in all probablility.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I don't see a way Vinny Curry makes it past the Jags. They've done dumber things though.

4. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Cordy Glenn, Devon Still, Lavonte David.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Not that it's going to happen but walterfootball says we get Still in the 2nd and yet Upshaw is still there.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Either way, I think we're going to get a pretty good defensive football player in the 2nd round. A DT, DE or CB. LB would surprise me but is possible.

7. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

I think TN realized a lot of D players were falling, so they took the most dynamic receiver in the class. I would be very happy with Reyes, Upshaw, Still or Curry. Watch out for casey heyward tho.

8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Zach Brown is who I want if Still/Worthy isn't there.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The top linemen remaining on Mayock's board are Branch-Curry-Worthy-Still. That is the order he has them.

I do think Konz would be too good to pass up but one of those 4 should be available to us when we pick.

Upshaw is more suitable for a 3-4 team. He has fallen this far because teams opted for more pure speed at outside linebacker for the 3-4 with Irvin and Jones.

Branch and Curry are more suitable 4-3 ends than Upshaw. Especially Branch.

10. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I think we will be find not trading up, their might be a run on offensive tackles, guards, and receivers now.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar