Titans 2nd Round Selection (#34): WR Justin Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Stupid, we gave up waaaaaay too much for a guy would had a good chance of being on the board 6 picks later. A receiver who drops the ball a lot, just fantastic. Oh wait, our dumbazz WR coach can make him catch some bricks, that'll help, LOL.

Not that I hate Hunter, but giving up a 3rd rounder is ridiculous.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

@AlbertBreer: Titans deal up to get Justin Hunter. He was likely going to Detroit two picks down the line. Lions also like Woods.

3. Wraith

Wraith Starter

I like the pick, now D for both 3rds

4. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

I like this pick. But I'm not sure it means the end for Britt. Seems more likely it would mean the end for Nate if Britt pans out at all this year.

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

We need to really focus on defense now though.. I wouldn't be too surprised to see us trade up again to get Tank.. our coaches and FO know they have to win NOW!

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Guys we gave up our freaking 7th round pick this year big deal and a future 3rd, which is a lot but obviously the Titans didn't think he would fall that far. He's a 1st round grade, I really like this pick.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Love the pick. One thing he will bring is how well he jumps. Perfect for the red zone!

As a UT fan I'm absolutely beside myself with excitement.

Also, I don't think we gave that much really. We have a compensatory 7th rounder and next years 3rd isn't that much IMO to be sure you get the guy you want.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm so happy

9. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

No Way! Swapping 2nd with one of two 7th and random 3rd next yr, we got extra 3rd this yr. totally worth it for a playmaker

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

We gave up more for jared cook guys... Why you mad?? Lol

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar