Titans 2nd Round Selection (#34): WR Justin Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2013.

1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

it's our new #87. a number destined for failure. that's the worry at least. maybe he can change that.
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Is it bad that this guy has pretty much made us all forget about wright and how our 1st round wr we selected last year has less hope/hype than Justin Hunter who was a 2nd round pick! Goes to show how much we reached on wright last year!
  3. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Nawwww. For the first time we have a legit 1 and 2. Wright and hunter are just different players, both dynamic tho.
  4. Ensconatus

And if taking wright last year was a reach, I'd like to hear about your stance in the rams spending what they did to move up to get a 175 lb WR.....
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Yeah i'm not a huge believer in Tavon Austin. To me, he's a less talented Desean Jackson!
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Ive told you a dozen times I think Kendall is a No.2 WR, you dont have to tell me we reached.
  7. Ensconatus

Then we can be happy with having a good young yac receiver to pair with our new deep threat. And to be honest I don't think wright is constrained to being just a slot and underneath guy, it's all about match ups in the nfl now. He makes issues for slower LBs in nickel. Hoooopefully Thompson comes out ballin this year so we have a legit TE to attack with as well. To me, that's our weakest spot now, receiving wise.
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Some ppl on here view him as the next Mason! LMAO!
  9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

He's not a good YAC. If we was, he would have more than 8.0 something or w/e YPC!
  10. Ensconatus

We forced him the ball on ghetto screens that the team as a whole couldn't effectively run.
    • High Five High Five x 3