Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans 2nd Round Selection (#34): WR Justin Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 12 users.
  1. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,931
    The guy isn't local and basically played one season for a crappy UT team. I don't think Knoxville will be renting a bus for Sundays.

As a UT-hater, he is the one Vol that I really wanted. I didn't like the trade up, but I think he has all the potential in the world.
    Gunny high fives this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,501
    basically

you can tell they are in a win now mode. at the same time, with the track record they have had with picks, you can tell they like this guy and have enough faith to fill holes in the later rounds.
  3. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,077
    I'd trade the rest of our tradeable draft picks this year to get back up and grab Banks or Amerson.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 As old as Titan.

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,492
    lol people are not traveling in mass from UT land to see the Titans because of Hunter.

I think you be talking drunk right now lol.

Levitre/Warmack/Wright/Hunter/Walker are all here if everything is FAIL this season. That is a positive to me that there will be something to work with out of that. Almost the entire defense is still young. They are obviously banking on Williams and better offense to fix the D.
  4. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,943
    And they want to sell titans tix to the UT nut-huggers. This funker better score 10TDs.
  5. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    The Jets are about to solve their QB problems.
  6. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,943
    That's the sad state of this sorry azz pick. We COULD have positioned ourselves well. Now we will have to see.
    HeadOnASwivel high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 As old as Titan.

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,492
    I wouldn't want a coaching staff that wouldn't do everything possible to save their job.

Hello Jeff Fisher.
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Hahahah bout time.
  8. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    The Jets should have had Tebow announce the Jets pick...