Titans 3-3 at bye week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Sep 30, 2009.

?

Will the Titans be 3-3 at the bye?

Poll closed Oct 7, 2009.
  1. Yes

36.7%
  2. No

63.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Not quite sure who or what that is a reference to so I would have to say no.

Oh I get it. Because he's a king yeah....no.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

1-5.

Manning is on fire and Pats look tough all of a sudden.

3. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

I'll be happy if we're 2-4 at they bye week.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

With Finnegan likely out Sunday, we better get him back before the Colts or that'll be much tougher to win.

5. fryjr

fryjr The FREAK!!!!

I will be happy to just win a game...0-6 doesn't sound very good. I really can't see us winning any of the next 3 the way we are playing... :irked:

6. dino131

dino131 Camp Fodder

0-6 bye the bye week count on it

7. BlitzerTitan

BlitzerTitan Starter

3-3 sounds great to me, I voted yes. If 0-3 won't fire this team up, then nothing will. :yes: Good luck Titans!

8. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

LOL I don't know how being 0-3 can fire up a team, but with Finnegan being out against the Jag's and Mouten in there I'm not confident we will win. If everyone here thinks the Jags are a walk in the park this sunday, then you have another thing coming. Because they have maurice jones-drew which is good, torry holt, and that rookie thats been doing really good Mike Sims-Walker. I have a feeling this is going to be a long game for us. :hmm:

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Yep we gonna miss him hitting the WR after they already make the catch.

10. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

not a chance

the titans will lose at least one of those games

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar