Titans 3 worst Free Agency losses all-time?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by From-the-stands, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I gotta say Haynesworth was a big loss for us. Best DT in the league without a doubt.

Losing McNair was very disappointing!

Mason. We haven't had a WR on his level since he left. I hope Britt can fill that void.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

But we haven't seen the effects of his absence yet. That's why no one's mentioned him yet.

He will, undoubtedly, be a big loss for us, but I'm not sure it's as bad as many people make it out to be. We will make adjustments to our defense that will balance out his absence... I hope.

3. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

That's right. You have to weigh how we filled the void left behind with how much $$ they would have cost against the cap had we resigned them, and finally, how many more productive seasons did they have after leaving.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

none, we was the #1 seed last year.

5. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

one of the guys people are forgetting is juqua parker aka juqua thomas. He has done a very good job in philly since leaving tennessee.

Also randall godfrey was good with the chargers for a bit.

And nedney hasnt been a terrible kicker for San fran so i guess you could throw him in there.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

One word: Bironas.

7. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

im aware of bironas, but i figured mentioning a few of the other players wouldnt be bad. just mixing the list up a little or at least consider some other guys.

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

AFAIR he's retiring. - Not Brett Favre retiring, but for real :grrhee:

9. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

Blaine bishop!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar