Titans' 3 Yr Path To Success - Nice article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by piepsilon, Apr 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcAurelius

MarcAurelius Special Teams Standout

Might want to title this the 5 year path to success...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Just read an artical on twitter where a GM or someone said they don't see him as an OT, but more of an OG due to footwork. TIFWIW. I liked him too when I was reading the bios on NFL.com.

3. 615nick

615nick Starter

I think this is more realistic, but we will compete for a po spot this year, imo. But, from looking at the fas and loading up on picks, idk if we are really "trying" to compete right now. We will, only because our division is garbage, imo. I like this approach, but it's def for tge future, not the now.

4. kenny

kenny Starter

I know everyone is full of hope & optimism at this point of the year. However, Mularkey has never had a winning season as a HC. Why would that start now?? He is way too old school & predictable in his play calling. I just DO NOT like the guy as a HC. I cannot make myself believe this team will ever compete for any P.O. spot with him leading the team. I WANT to be WRONG. I really want this team to improve. Hiring this bunch of old men that have been out of the NFL, or not even considered for positions; has not improved the team. Maybe Terry R. will be a different type of OC. If not this team is not going to compete. Mularkey does not have the vision to lead this team into the future.

At least we have a GM FINALLY!!! It has been very nice to see this team actually working in the off season. It has been strange to see the GM actually making moves to improve the team. Mularkey is a wet blanket, however, J Rob has been the fire keeping me interested this year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. kenny

kenny Starter

I mean what kind of HC makes a statement before the season starts that he will not be using his best receiver as much to catch passes? Mularkey openly said Walker will be more of a blocker than a pass catcher this year. It's nuts. We have soooo many things that need to be repaired. Why screw with something that actually works???? Sure you want Walker on the field blocking when we run. However, why on Earth would you intentionally not target your top receiver for the past 2yrs???

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

How bout we wait till we succeed before calling any plan a success..

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

Who's job is it to look up these stats, seems time consuming...

8. 520

Holy **** guys let's start.planning our SB party! !!!!!

9. 520

Cuz brah. If mariota doesn't have 5 top 15 pick o lineman and 2 tes blocking and a rb in blocking every pass hell never be able to develop!

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. 8MM

8MM Special Teams Standout

[​IMG]

• Boring Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar