Post-Game Thread Titans 37, Jaguars 16

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 17, 2017.

?

Who is your MVP for this game?

Poll closed Sep 24, 2017.
  1. Derrick Henry

70 vote(s)
    74.5%
  2. Delanie Walker

24 vote(s)
    25.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Watching replay of game. Henry looking like he got a little Earl Campbell in him . (No homillz)

2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yep. I was so suprised last season to see how well he can cut.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

The actual argument was is that you claim he was a game managing QB, and thats far from the truth.

Graham last year was consistently in the 4-8 targets category and caught 75%. Today he was thrown 7 (normal) and caught 3 balls.

Also, to your claim if his a managing QB, dont you think game managing QBs actually favor TEs more? wich their more likely security blankets for them? See Alex Smith in Kansas City.

I believe in Graham's skill set; it's SEA's way of utilizing him is what I don't believe in...

Also, last Sunday, dude had 3 catches out of 7 targets for a grand total of 8 yards? Is that really Wilsons fault?

And how do you figured he declined? I would say 926 yards with 6 TDs is pretty good for a TE1 wich he had last year, than I believe he got hurt You're making it seem as if this guy declined badly. Plus he plays in a run first offense vs NO where he played in the pass first. Really your trying to find an argument on Wilson but your having a hard time doing so.

If you think he isnt top 5 thats fine. But whats not fine is ignoring the fact that dude is a very good QB and he isnt even in the same tier as Alex "game mananging QB" Smith. I would really like to see your top 5 list.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We get past Seattle and we have a crazy good schedule we need to take advantage of.

#194 Gunny, Sep 18, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    • High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

I'm worried about Mariota ever being an elite QB...with all these weapons I'd like to see 300 yards a game and at least 2 TD's.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 2
  6. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

beautiful game! exactly what we all wanted, started a little slow though and davis didn't do much

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

We would all love to have him do madden video game numbers for his stats but at the end of the day the W is the main goal.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Kinda hard to throw for 300 and 2 TD's when your team runs for 180 and 3 TD's.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

nobody cares about your stupid fantasy football shyt

• High Five High Five x 6
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  10. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I don't know if I'd call him top 5, but he's definitely top 10.

I'd argue that Graham's numbers going down are more due to having to stay in to block. He's not a good blocker, but they have to keep him in because their OL is so bad.

That's not Wilson's nor Graham's fault, they've decided to invest in their D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar