Post-Game Thread Titans 37, Jaguars 16

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 17, 2017.

?

Who is your MVP for this game?

Poll closed Sep 24, 2017.
  1. Derrick Henry

70 vote(s)
    74.5%
  2. Delanie Walker

24 vote(s)
    25.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I know you're waiting for a response from me. He's a better player but that means nothing. Bortles is terrible. I don't believe Russell is top 5. With or without an offensively line

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Watching this Seattle vs 49ers game right now, and I can say this Seattle o-line is bad bad bad..

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Terrible. It's mind boggling that Schneider and Carroll haven't figured this out yet. Going on four years now

4. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

His stats and his take over in his 4 years in Seattle leads to say otherwise. You can argue about his great defense all you want but the guy makes plays, and is one of the smartest QBs in the league. The guy has played with a horrid oline for the past two years and has put monsters numbers.

If you think it will be easy for our defense to get to him you got another thing coming.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I think the OLine is trash. If you think they won't get to him, I'd like to know what makes you so sure in confident

6. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Mariota will probably continue to struggle against one of the best secodarys
    The issue in Seattle is that, Wilson really never had an perfect o-line. Even in those two SBs years, Wilson mechanics in the pockett has been Godly. Guy is a master of avoiding pressure.

Pete Caroll knows this and is still naive to not invest in building that offensive line beacause he thinks Wilson will continue to do what he does.

7. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

He's a great game manager. That's what he is.

8. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Do you even know what a game managing QB is? Lmao.

Yes beacause a game managing QB throws for 4000 plus yards with a 21-11 TD-InT ratio playing without a running game and offensive line.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. DaCost

DaCost Starter

We did a good job their defense is pretty good .. but Blake Bortles just sucks .

Week 1 we face a top 5 QB
    Week 2 a top 5 worst QB

I think wilson is right at the middle so let's see what happens.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Wilson is easily a top 5-7 QB in the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar