Post-Game Thread Titans 47, Packers 25

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Id give it up man. This dude is straight negative in every aspect. I think he hates ice cream, sunshine and Jesus. Ridiculous that we can not appreciate the progress this team has made without people calling us stupid.

This team is in the playoff hunt over half way through the season. The are getting respect from the national media. If your secondary was average, we might be one of the top teams in the league right now. There is even a Mularky appreciation thread.....a Mularky appreciation thread.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

thread created at 11:34pm

think dude was completely plastered

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm still stunned at the score. What's crazy is that we could've put up more, but we kinda let up at the end.

I honestly can't complain at all about this game, even the onside kick to start the game. I'd say my only complaint would be not getting anything before halftime. It would've been nice to get something from that great field position.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Maybe you are trying to make a joke but you are wrong. OP has somewhere around 8 HF, 3 Hit the target cheers and etc. The comments are overwhelmingly positive. The only two people blasting him are @5tweezyPOT , a guy who only cared about legal weed on Nov 8th and @GrayGhost1951 , a guy that hates sunshine and ice cream

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

But I'm guessing that Rah rates a Semper Fi?

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

i think it's an overreaction in the same vein that Mariota was a bust after last week

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Besides his mistakes (which can be cleaned up) he has been very good. Everyone is taking notice, except people here that refuse to smile.

8. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I agree with you. I think you're going to catch a bit of flak for your opinion, but it's an accurate observation.

People tend to read things differently. I am very happy with the GB beat down, no doubt my favorite game in the last several years.

I also realize that this isn't the GB team of 2 years ago. Like you said, let's get Indy taken care of before we get too excited. One step at a time.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Fine line and hard to knock anyone for being excited. Its one thing to barely beat a bad team. Its another to dominate them from the start, which is what happened Sunday.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

That game's a great one, heck I've already watched it twice. I sincerely hope that the momentum carries over into Indy.

Now THAT is the team I want to see take a beat-down!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar