Post-Game Thread Titans 47, Packers 25

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What a shocker, a 23 year old QB looking better and better with more experience..

Who'd a thought...

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Saw a stat this morning that MM8 is the first QB in nfl history to have 3 games in his first two seasons to have 70+% completion, 4 tds and 0 interceptions.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea, the worst one was the overthrow to a wide open Murray in the flat on 4th down before the half. Really bad. Probably would've ended up with a field goal if he converted that. Which would've meant 50 points. I've never seen 50. Wanted that bad.

4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Stats are interesting but not a prediction for the future. In Volek's first 4 games he threw for more yards than any QB in the history of the NFL.

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Good observation. He seemed comfortable and in control. Sometimes the best pass is the one you throw away, and he did that few times. That's always been my knock on him that he was stiff....looked much better. I still wish he could elude defenders better.....hell even Rodgers dodged Williamson. Has to work on that spin move.

6. CuseTitansFan

CuseTitansFan Starter

The sample size is a little larger than 4 games.

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Just saying you can't get too caught up in stats. Some are meaningful, some are just interesting. TD to INT has always been the mainstay when evaluating QB's, and he does well in that department.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. DaCost

DaCost Starter

The most impressive thing to me it's his deep ball he has shown improvement in a very short amount of time.I though it was gonna take him years to improve it.

Also his redzone stats are amazing I feel like every time we get inside the 20 we are going to score.

9. Walldaprince

Walldaprince Rookie

Yesterdays game was a beat down and a turn the corner game i think we all were thinking its only a matter of time before GB get it in gear ...it never happen this team turned the corner .yea they been saying its a new team but until you prove that it was all talk... yesterday they proved it.. its a new day new team new era in Tenn. Next Up The Mighty Colts and MRLUCKY
    Big Time Players.. Make Big Time Plays.. In Big Time Games
    MARCUS,DEMARCO,DELANIE, RASHARD,
    CASEY,BRIAN O,DERRICK M, BYARD must show up and show out next SUN.
    (1st win in lucas oil coming SUN)
    #titanup

10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I would caution everyone to not get ahead of yourself. GB is not the team it used to be. The Colts just beat them at home. For the most part our receivers were wide open all day. He made one really good throw to Walker who was tightly covered. We still have a defense that is not that great either. If we beat the Colts at home that may be very telling. Patience.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar