Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans 7th Round Selection (#248): S Daimion Stafford

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    Yeah I can assure you guys that he won't be a FS, but he can turn into a nice SS.

However, he will have to learn a ton, because he is undisciplined.

With the all the depth we have at safety, hopefully this is the end of Martin..
  2. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,300

...we've never even seen Martin play
    steverife and MilwaukeeTitan high five this.
  3. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Hope Martin can play. We signed 3 free agents for the oline plus tendered one. Signed 2 free agent SS. Signed 2 DT. Then we draft warmack a potential pro bowler and a center.m Then one De( point of weakness) and a SS. No free safety and griffin is awful. Hope this works
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    I didn't mean to sound like a douche I just meant that he has the makings to be a great S for us.
  5. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $480
    Yeah, we don't even know what we've got in Martin yet, so I'm not sure why anyone would be so keen on getting rid of him already.
  6. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
  7. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    Dude looks like a headhunter!
  8. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    (on how he would describe himself as a player)
    "Actually, I am a pretty good all-around player. I do bring wood and that’s probably one of the best things I like to do is punish somebody with the ball."

I love this ^^

Saw him play a good bit as I get to see a lot of Big 10 football, I was pleasantly surprised when we picked him, I give him 1-2 years before he starts. I like him that much.
  9. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    As a Penn State fan, I watch my share of Big Ten ball and always thought of him as a disappointment. He consistently took terrible angles on tackles and he is a hot head. He yelled at his coach in the Penn State game. He flipped off Michigan State and he hurt the team with penalties quite a bit.

...but as a 7th rounder who played a high level of competition and has some potential --- why not?
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    Thats what we need on this defense and something thats been missing for a while and thats someone thats very physical and lays the hammer to the opposition.