Titans 7th Round Selection (#248): S Daimion Stafford

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Yeah I can assure you guys that he won't be a FS, but he can turn into a nice SS.

However, he will have to learn a ton, because he is undisciplined.

With the all the depth we have at safety, hopefully this is the end of Martin..
  2. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

...we've never even seen Martin play
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

Hope Martin can play. We signed 3 free agents for the oline plus tendered one. Signed 2 free agent SS. Signed 2 DT. Then we draft warmack a potential pro bowler and a center.m Then one De( point of weakness) and a SS. No free safety and griffin is awful. Hope this works
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I didn't mean to sound like a douche I just meant that he has the makings to be a great S for us.
  5. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Yeah, we don't even know what we've got in Martin yet, so I'm not sure why anyone would be so keen on getting rid of him already.
  6. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Dude looks like a headhunter!
  8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

(on how he would describe himself as a player)
    "Actually, I am a pretty good all-around player. I do bring wood and that’s probably one of the best things I like to do is punish somebody with the ball."

I love this ^^

Saw him play a good bit as I get to see a lot of Big 10 football, I was pleasantly surprised when we picked him, I give him 1-2 years before he starts. I like him that much.
  9. steverife

steverife Starter

As a Penn State fan, I watch my share of Big Ten ball and always thought of him as a disappointment. He consistently took terrible angles on tackles and he is a hot head. He yelled at his coach in the Penn State game. He flipped off Michigan State and he hurt the team with penalties quite a bit.

...but as a 7th rounder who played a high level of competition and has some potential --- why not?
  10. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

Thats what we need on this defense and something thats been missing for a while and thats someone thats very physical and lays the hammer to the opposition.