Titans actually put in a Moss claim (and now have him)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

I told you guys this morning and now we have him!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

We are going to the super bowl!!

I can see it now Vince throws deep to Moss TD!

2. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

Just think when Britt gets healthy and we have Moss and Vince's best weapon is the deep ball. Our O just got better. Moss is coming to a stable team, unlike Minn, and I think we'll be a good fit for him honestly. At least I hope he is.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Deuce, if we hadn't signed him, you would have said "of course Jeff Fisher wouldn't sign Randy Moss, the Titans don't go after great players." You love to bash the people who look at the sunny side, but you're incapable of looking at anything but the negative.

By the way, this wasn't Jeff's call, it was Bud's.

• High Five High Five x 7
  4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

wahhhh wah waaa wahhhhh

we got randy ing mossssssssssssss be happy. I will take him over justin gage and nate washington right now. He can give the team sirloin to his dogs for all i care

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No. I wouldn't have.

Had this been a pickup that makes the SLIGHTEST bit of sense, or had the slightest chance of working- I'd be happy.

I think Moss is a great talent.

I just know this team. And apparently I'm the only one here that watches Jeff Fisher's team on Sundays that's familiar with Randy Moss' attitude.

How many times do I have to be right while this team is dead wrong before you guys just assume I'm always right? Let's do it again....

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I honestly think you'd whine about something even if we won the superbowl...

7. loulou

loulou Camp Fodder

Vince Young CJ2K Moss Britt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg let's go titans!

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'm so stoked that I could make it flow.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Duce, imo I think you need to stop being a Titans fan, and go be a Cowboys fan, THEN you can have something to complain about. I love the Oilers/Titans no matter what they do/done. I bleed Blue till i die. if they decide to sign OJ Simpson I WILL BE HAPPY because they are in the NFL for a reason, and why youre looking at a monitor for a reason. GO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Ok folks, I am not new here as I have been reading these boards for the last 2 years and just stood by as a spectator and not commented. But now, I have come out from under my rock because of Randy Moss coming to Nashville. Plaster was right, hell hath frozen over! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar