Titans add three compensatory draft picks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gunny, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Casey & Martin were decent 3rd round picks as of late, Verner a 4th. I hope we hit on at least 4 of our first 5 picks this year.

2. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Thompson's hands worry me. I hope it was a case of butterflies in his first year because we need him to catch the ball! I hope that pick winds up working out.

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

In all honesty you can't possibly know that he would have gone un-drafted or so much later. Teams don't trade up to take a guy that they think will be there later, quite the opposite in fact. I'm willing to bet that the Titans weren't the only team that was intrigued by what Thompson could potentially be and had to move up and take him before someone else did. I agree he hasn't shown much last season but neither did the majority of our offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar