Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans agree to terms with DL Ropati Pitoitua

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by acqua7, Mar 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,300
    Now that we have the beef up front, I can now take out Star as someone I want to see in a Titans uniform.

I'm really starting to warm up to Ogletree at the #10 spot. I doubt it happens, because I think the FO will give McCarthy one more year to prove himself.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  2. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $105
    The beefed up front end should also help protect McCarthy. I don't want to see our backers being dragged because our line couldn't get a hand on anyone. Any LB would take damage having to take on RBs running at full speed.
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,300

The new beef up front does nothing at all to prevent a Colin injury.
  4. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $105
    Ok just ask any linebacker that has played football lol love the sarcasm though.
  5. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,300

So if a TE is slanting across the middle and the MLB makes the tackle and gets injured, it's because the DT didn't do their job, right?
  6. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $105
    Did I ever say anything about a damn TE. I have said running backs this entire time. Do you know how to read, durrrr?
  7. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,300

You sound like a 5th grader. You make no sense at all.

"The beefed up front end should also help protect McCarthy. I don't want to see our backers being dragged because our line couldn't get a hand on anyone. Any LB would take damage having to take on RBs running at full speed."

You read that and tell me if it makes any sense. Deal?
  8. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,300

You are implying to McCarthy being injured, right? And I am trying to tell you that just because we are now beefed up front, it still won't prevent Colin from being injured, like you just said.

I'm guessing only RBs are responsible for getting Colin injured, huh?

Now did I say you said anything about a "damn TE"? Get the bigger picture and maybe you will understand what I am trying to say. "Durrrrrrr"
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  9. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,303
    Stupid....more beef upfront will definitely keep McCarthy clean and allow him to scrape. Will that keep him healthy, nobody knows but it couldn't hurt.
    GTFO my pancakz high fives this.
  10. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,876
    Ogletree? The guy who moved into the first round because of a lucky returned block kick? Somehow a guy always gets drafted in the first round because of one lucky play like this on their highlight.

Still on the guard or corner bandwagon. ..too much talent at those positions to do anything else.
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.