Titans agree to terms with DL Ropati Pitoitua

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by acqua7, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

ugh, no that is not the reason he is projected in the first round at all.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Ogletree can run and hit and cover and makes plays all over the field and can play mulitple positions in multiple situations. That is why he is projected as a first rounder.

With that said, I can't see this guy staying clean throughout his pro career. He was arrested for theft, failed a drug test, and got a DUI just a few weeks ago.

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

He's not that good.. definitely not top 10 worthy...

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

ok, how is he not that good? I watched plenty of UGA games and the only knock on him is that he has some trouble sliding off blocks while blitzing. That is literally the only negative about his play.

and I hate this, this player is not such and such worthy. You cares where someone is drafted? This whole cage we put players in saying they are not worthy of a certain pick is a sham. The only teams that go by that are ones that are awful teams.

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

You mean we shouldn't have been drafting strictly from Texas and USC those years?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I know right!?!?! Who would have thought.

7. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

What does RB stand for? In your mind it seems as if you think thats abbreviation for tight end. I was talking about running situations not passing. Anyone with half a brain would get that.

8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

No but since you are so dense if now our defensive line can get their hands on the opposition's running backs then guess what? It's going to bring down the probability of him getting injured. This isn't rocket science. At least Jwill understands what I am getting at.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

We could just get Ogletree and not have to worry about building our defense around what is supposed to be the hard nose position of MLB.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm smart enough to know that RBs are not the only one's that can injure a defensive player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar