Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans agree to terms with DL Ropati Pitoitua

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by acqua7, Mar 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,715
    Just going by what some Chiefs fans said on their board.
  2. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,071
    I maybe wrong but I believe that Carter played at 270ish at Florida and bulked up in the NFL. It maybe a mind fact so don't quote me here.

IDK but obviously the Titans saw something they like in Pitoitu. Not many guys in the NFL with his wingspan so maybe that's it.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    That would shut down run games, that's for sure.
  4. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $84
    It seems like at a lot of positions they're creating competition.

SS Pollard and Wilson

DT Hill Pitoitua

QB Locker and Fitzpatrick :popcorn:
  5. tnfan47 Let's Get It

McNair
    Moolah:
    $530
    Camp is going to be interesting this year.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,715
    yes Rusty Smith vs Fitz
  7. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,729
    I too think its shaping up, but the way you got it I feel LDE is pretty weak.

For me, I still need to see more from Wimbley. Also, I'm pretty sure Pitoitua is ahead of Solo as well.

I also expect to see some creative packages via input from Williams, featuring stunts and some 'high-risk/high-reward' blitzes. With all the possibilities we got for the 7 bigger guys it could be really good. As you know pass rush is a group thing, so lets hope they can work together well.
  8. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,465
    I think Pitoitua will backup Wimbley because Derek Morgan was pretty good against the run last year. Pitoitua will probably see action on mostly running downs at DE, but who knows? I think we are a great DT away from having a dominant pass rush. I am thinking we will need to draft this player. Wimbley would be a double digit sack guy easily with more one on one matchups.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  9. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,465
    Lets hope we get a DE in the draft that can play and we could possibly move Solomon to the practice squad for depth. I know we traded up to get him in the later rounds last year, but he looks undersized and made absolutely NO impact last year. What did he have 2 tackles and big fat 0's everywhere else? Munch doesn't have time for projects like him!
  10. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $570
    Nothing wrong at all. Would be interesting to know where you obtained his immigration status. I may still be correct.