Titans agree to terms with DL Ropati Pitoitua

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by acqua7, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Just going by what some Chiefs fans said on their board.

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I maybe wrong but I believe that Carter played at 270ish at Florida and bulked up in the NFL. It maybe a mind fact so don't quote me here.

IDK but obviously the Titans saw something they like in Pitoitu. Not many guys in the NFL with his wingspan so maybe that's it.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

That would shut down run games, that's for sure.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

It seems like at a lot of positions they're creating competition.

SS Pollard and Wilson

DT Hill Pitoitua

QB Locker and Fitzpatrick :popcorn:

5. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Camp is going to be interesting this year.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

yes Rusty Smith vs Fitz

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I too think its shaping up, but the way you got it I feel LDE is pretty weak.

For me, I still need to see more from Wimbley. Also, I'm pretty sure Pitoitua is ahead of Solo as well.

I also expect to see some creative packages via input from Williams, featuring stunts and some 'high-risk/high-reward' blitzes. With all the possibilities we got for the 7 bigger guys it could be really good. As you know pass rush is a group thing, so lets hope they can work together well.

8. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I think Pitoitua will backup Wimbley because Derek Morgan was pretty good against the run last year. Pitoitua will probably see action on mostly running downs at DE, but who knows? I think we are a great DT away from having a dominant pass rush. I am thinking we will need to draft this player. Wimbley would be a double digit sack guy easily with more one on one matchups.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Lets hope we get a DE in the draft that can play and we could possibly move Solomon to the practice squad for depth. I know we traded up to get him in the later rounds last year, but he looks undersized and made absolutely NO impact last year. What did he have 2 tackles and big fat 0's everywhere else? Munch doesn't have time for projects like him!

10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Nothing wrong at all. Would be interesting to know where you obtained his immigration status. I may still be correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar