Titans Agree to Terms with DT Robaire Smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

It's not so bad, if he produces right from the start I'm sure an extension will be coming quickly. Should he, heaven forbid, turn out to be a dud, well then we didn't lose anything.

2. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Holycrap, we got him ubar cheap.

I hope we can keep him.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Sirmon should be the happiest guy on the team today. Haynesworth and Smith will occupy some bodies on the inside.

4. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

Fantastic move Floyd! Now go get us an O-line!

5. It's cheap for us this year. But that's because Robaire had no leverage for a big contract this year. What he gets is a year to prove himself again and then gets to hit the free agent market for one last big contract.

He turned his last year with the Titans into a massive deal from the Texans. If he looks good in Tennessee this year, he will be in line as potentially the top DT on the market in 2007 (without me knowing who else will be available), when the salary cap jumps again. :greedy:

6. wg53

wg53 Starter

How many blown coverage plays that lead to Touchdowns does LT have to give up for you dumbasses who still support him to realize how much he blows? He was a 2nd round pick that was cut after his rookie season on a team that at that time was starved for DBs. He is trash pure and simple. The man has no instincts and is a liability.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he doesnt give up that many tds. he usually pushes guys out of bounds around the ten :ha:

8. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

One nice thing that happens for us next year--(somebody correct me if I'm wrong) I believe we're eating about 13 million of dead money left over from Mcnair --That goes away nexr year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar