Titans Agree to Terms with LB Sean Spence

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I know

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

To be honest, I could easily get on board with both, but I would prefer we go with CB in Ramsey than OT in Tunsil. A good argument could be made for both, and has been to the point of just get the ****ing draft here already.

3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Low hanging fruit deserves a High Five!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

From a athletic perspective he's not in Brown's class but he is at least as good a player. Anybody excited about this pick up is delusional. He's only depth and this singing means nothing to who we draft.

His combine workout was interesting. Ok not great 40 and a horrible 3 cone he improved on at his pro day. 4-3 will backer type size but not that type of speed. So a guy basically good for one scheme playing inside in a 3-4 and 3-3 type sets.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Drafting Ramsey to play CB would be a mis allocation of talent. So sit down a player with a 3 year $15M contract(Cox) and still leave a gapping hole at FS? Duhhhhhhhhhhh.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

You are far too smart for everybody aren't you? So move a viable LT for another- a rookie at that? Ramsey is a player that can be moved everywhere! Don't pigeon hole him like that. Yeah lets draft RT at 1. What do you want to see us do?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Who do you take at 1?

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Twas a joke. Seems like every free agent this cycle was a better pick than locker. To some.

9. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

I got your joke. Both my posts were full of sarcasm. I basically stated every bit of nonsense the talking heads like to say about prospective players...

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Don't know how much roll he takes, but I like Sean Spence a lot. Need more guys like Spence and David Bass to make the team better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar