Titans Agree to Terms With Six of 10 Draft Picks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Tennessee Titans have agreed to deals with six of their 10 draft picks. Fourth-rounders Calvin Lowry and Stephen Tulloch, fifth-rounder Jesse Mahelona and seventh-rounders Cortland Finnegan, Spencer Toone and Quinton Ganther are all awaiting paperwork on paperwork to complete their deals. This leaves sixth-round WR Jonathan Orr, fifth-round LB Terna Nande, second round RB LenDale White and the third pick overall, QB Vince Young to be worked out before training camp begins on July 28.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

nice... keep em comin

3. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

wonder how orr will make this team?

4. metal957

metal957 Starter

my question is what type of money will Lendale want?

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

American?

6. y is it taking orr so long to sign?? hes nothing special

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

wasn't just last week we were taking heat from someone for not having these picks signed?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He probably isn't far behind, but remember even Reese has limits as to how many contracts he can deal with at once.

9. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Orr makes the team because Calico is a question mark

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Eh...maybe he does. But Roby, Wade and Givens have decent speed, too, and I'm not sure Calico is faster than any of them at this point. To be honest, I'm not really sure how fast Orr is, either. I've heard a wide range of 40 times for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar