Titans agree to terms with WR Eric Decker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Bill

Titan Bill Titan Branded 4 Life Tip Jar Donor

The NFL network team was all jacked up about the Titans at 7am this morning.

Why was I watching the NFL network at 7am this morning?

See above....

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Young54

Young54 Starter

For same reason you have Davis above him. Same argument can't be made. In fact we've seen LESS from Davis than we have from Taylor.

And like I said in a previous post. Sharpe is recovering from foot surgery. Look at how that affected Dodd.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Allright. But do you need a set in stone WR1?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_New_England_Patriots_season#Final_roster

4. rekirts

rekirts Starter

big difference from drafted at 1.5 to drafted in the third round

other third round picks drafted by the titans:

Damian Williams, Paul Williams, Courney Roby, Brandon Jones

5. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

And isn't it sad that he out performed the likes JH, KW, and DGB? TS is NOT the low man on the death chart. I'm not even sure it's Douglas as so many say is the odd man out. I think it's Tre McBride who's on the bubble. Of course, allot depends on how many WRs we keep.

#135 oilerstruck, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Your first sentence is accurate, but then you lost me. Just because a position in the same round didn't work before, doesn't mean it won't now.

7. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

You guys are forgetting that Weems is also a WR and was brought in to improve our STs. And after the draft, is questionable if he will retain any return duties.

8. Lee

Lee Starter

Well hopefully we see some good out of the WR corp, unlike last year.

9. meekmode

meekmode Starter

WRs played quite well for what we had. Rishard Mathews was a nice surprise and separated himself pretty quickly as our best option. Sharpe was a rookie and contributed. If anything they exceeded expectations, which were low. Still was an upgrade over the previous year with DGB, wright, hunter and douglas. yikes.

I really like mathews.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar