Titans Agree to Terms with WR Kevin Walter, C/G Chris Spencer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thesaurus, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Cause mariani only has 1 leg

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Spencer is a former first rd pick...spent 6 seasons with the Seahawks and the last 2 with Chicago. Seems to be a reliable guy...has played C and G.

3. Thesaurus

Thesaurus Starter

Walter is a 6'3, 220 lb possession slot receiver with a proven track record, don't see the comparison.

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Another interior offensive lineman. Probably time to stop pretending we might take one with the 10th pick.

5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I can't wait to see Walter convert a 3rd and long against the Texans. I might even cry.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Actually, since these are one year deals, I doubt they have too big an impact on the draft. This group is hedging their bets getting players who be able to win next year and draft players who can keep the winning going.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Love the signings. Basically replaces Amano and Nate Washington. Still like our odds to take Warmack at 10. We lost all of our depth on the oline and these guys are replacing them, just better depth. Still need a high end RG and think Warmack will be the pick. CB and DE will be next two picks but bet they go with a starter then defense depth with the first pick. Really looking forward to draft though

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Hawkins & Amano need to be cut.

I don't care much for either signing. I don't think Walter will do much for us at all, and they better not cut Nate for Walter. Not a good trade off at all.

And this OG played for the horrible Bears OL, him nor Turner will be the right answer at the starting RG position.

But we have lost Hutchinson (replaced by Levitre) and Harris/Lutui. Hopefully Turner/Spencer become the backup OG's (cut Amano) and still draft OG in the 1st or 2nd round.

I understand we've lost a ton of OG's this off-season and need to make some depth signings, I just hope neither are the opening day RG starter.

9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Nate should stay...Hawk gotta go.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

[​IMG]

Good signings for depth. No arguments here.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar