Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Agree to Terms with WR Kevin Walter, C/G Chris Spencer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thesaurus, Apr 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    Good signings, can't complain.

Amano is basically finished here and Nate or Hawk is gone.
  2. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    The team keeps addressing every position but CB. Makes me think that's what's our first round pick will be.
    JCBRAVE, titansfan769 and nbtoppers2 high five this.
  3. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $402
    I still see us taking a G in the 1st or 2nd rd. These guys are probably just depth guys so we don't end up in a situation like last year with all the injuries. There shouldn't be nearly as much drop off in talent if someone is injured this year
  4. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    @glennonsports: Both Walter and Spencer signed with #Titans for veteran league minimum.

Nice move by the Titans at that price.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  5. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,729
    This does make sense to me. I've read a few places that the Titans REALLY like Trufant from Washington. To me, it's a stretch at 10 but I can see them pulling the trigger on him there. If they do that, Warford in the 2nd would be a no brainer. I just hope there isn't a run on o-linemen before pick 40.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,457
    I would like this is if it meant Hawkins was the one getting cut.

I don't think there is any chance Nate Washington is a Titan next year. Something went down behind the scenes and he is out.
    Guymac73 and The Hammer high five this.
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,872
    I saw those things in Seattle this weekend. And some more. Seemed to be some sort of loser convention or something.
  7. DJB Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $559
    Walter had two fourth down conversions fall out of his hands in the last seasons playoffs. I never liked this guy
  8. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    Damian Williams cant get open , wouldnt mind seeing that project end too.

Once Britt leaves after this year. We are going to be stuck with wright, williams and walker.
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,484
    what do you mean you don't see the comparison? the only comparison they have is picked up only by sight.