Titans Agree to Terms with WR Kevin Walter, C/G Chris Spencer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thesaurus, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Reynaud just needs to learn when to take it out and when to take a knee. I do like Mariani though, the kid is a good story. Hope he makes a comeback with us.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nate isn't getting cut.

lol @ people thinking because we put him on the trade-block that we're just going to get rid of him.

The front office isn't an all-girl Junior High.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

What do you people have against Hawkins?!?! damn!!! lol

I could definitely see us trading nate washington for like a future 7th now though...lol...salary dump's suck, but sometimes they are necessary...trust me, I know...I'm a Grizzlies fan.

I hope you all are right about Amano being cut now...I just feel like we've done such a great job dumping trash, but it willl all be for nothing if we don't dump the biggest piece of trash of them all!!!!

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This is about giving the Titans options. Neither are guaranteed to make the roster. The move allows the Titans to look at BPA a lot more in this draft and sets up for competition in training camp for backup spots.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

There is AT LEAST one poster on here that would tell u its cuz he is white. He just satisfied the teams white boy fetish.

xhrrr "The FO finally fulfilled their white boy WR fetish."

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Signed a 3yr/7.2m contract and had 5 receptions last year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I like Mariani, but I can't see us carrying 7 WRs (I think we'll pickup another WR). Reynauld has proven he can return. So on default Mariani gets the boot, unless we chose to cut D-Will instead.

8. DJB

DJB Starter

I get scared of WRs that when you talk about them the first thing someone says is "well.....he's a good blocker".

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Haha, nice

Imagine if that is the reason LOL

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is a damn lie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar