Titans and Cowboys talking trade for Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:huh:

Pacman doesn't want to make money?

2. Titan Yapper

Titan Yapper Only ONE Team Matters - TN Titans

I like the way the Titans are handling Pacman...

I thinks it's great the way the Titans are handling the Pacman situation. Making him squirm just a bit. If we are going to just get a 7th round pick we may as well just release the guy. However, the Titans know he has value not much but he does have value and they are holding out to get as much as they can and have Pacman payback his signing bonus as well or at least what the Titans owe him.

I hope the Titans do hold out for at least a fourth round pick if not more. At worst I hope we make him squirm for a bit longer.

3. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Goodell: Trade won't affect Pacman reinstatement

NFL commissioner said Wednesday that a potential trade to the Dallas Cowboys will not affect the suspension or reinstatement efforts of Pacman Jones. ...more

[​IMG]

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i think he wants out of the bible belt's buckle

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Pac pulls his groin

Pacman said he's anxiously awaiting the trade and that he can't wait to work out with his new teammates. Two problems with that: 1) He won't be allowed to work out with the Cowboys until Sheriff Goodell says so; 2) He's got a minor injury at the moment.

"I had got to a point where I was working out a little too much," Pacman said. "I done pulled my groin, so I took off the last two and a half weeks."

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/04/pacman-not-counting-eggs-before-they-hat.html

too much hustlin' :grrhee:

6. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

im getting sick and tired of hearing about this everyday.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I say we hold out for "if not more." And, still make him squirm. :evil:

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i think he will be gone on draft day.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I say the front office begin trade negotiations with the Lions- let's say they can have Pac for the seventh round pick.

That would stick it in Pac and Jerry Jone's craw. Be a lot less bluffing then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar