Titans and Eagles in talks with Saints for Brandin Cooks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ayrichieb, Mar 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Maybe I didn't word that properly. I wasn't meaning the rook would start from day one. I meant once the season got underway and he got some NFL experience under his belt.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

My opinion, we need McCourty at this point. We helped our secondary for sure with FA so far but not nearly enough. And you can't count on a rookie, even a highly drafted one, making an impact right away.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I wouldn't mind us bringing in Claiborne. He played better last yr when he was healthy.

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Agreed. If Atlanta's D was worth a salt they'd be Super Bowl champs right now.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

D was fine. If kyle Shanahan didn't always have to try to be the smartest guy in the room the falcant's would be Champs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

But that's why bill.b is king of the nfl

7. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

I dunno, I've read some reports that some scouts consider him a fringe 1st round prospect, and if they can't get a 40 time recorded on him before the draft, that'll also hurt his stock.

8. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Not sure if this was posted somewhere else, but wow, can't believe the Saints didn't jump at our offer over the Pats

9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

The Saints wanted more picks not just a higher 1st rnder.

As JRob said on the radio yesterday the Saints know where the strength in this draft is just like we do.

I think we might have a hard time moving out of the 5 spot because their just isn't the high end talent that truly warrants the #5 pick....no stud QB, no stud OT, no way does Garrett fall to #5, no stud CB

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

FIFY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar