Titans and Kearse Agree to Multi-Year Deal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scotty35, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Yeah bring D.Mason back home too!!

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I bet 99% of those who come here do so the traditional way. And it doesn't make sense to have multiple threads on the same topic. Seriously, if I hadn't merged the "Reinfeldt is and idiot" thread, we'd had close to a dozen going at once.

I can check to see if the RSS feed can be updated if a thread is merged but I don't know if such a thing is possible.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

pretty cool, i just hope he doesnt suck

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Great news.. hope he can rebound his career here.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

gave mine away to good will about a year ago

oh well, at least someone less fortunate has a perfectly good kearse jersey now :grrr:

6. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

im not loaded but i think it looks like crap and is totally disrespectful to where the jersey of a player who doesnt play for your team anymore for example mcnair#9 bennet#83 mason #85 etc... but give me your address and i will handle it... i have a pacman jones jersey and its looking like he might sign with the cowgirls... ive said it before and i will say it again to loose pacman will make this offseason a total failure no matter what... you watch we will trade pacman for a 3rd round pick and we will look totally stupid when he has an awsome year next year... the only trade that would make sense is the cowgirls get pacman and we get marion barber, terrance newman, and a 2nd round pick...

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Good move. It was simply too risky to sign some of these other guys for the big money they got. Over $4M a year for laboy with his injury history? $7M for calvin pace? $7M for justin smith coming off a sub par year.

That gives us kearse and fisher for a combined hit of about $5M. 2 vets who have played well in the past who can share the reps and maybe get the job done. We better get something out of fisher since we gave up a 5th rd pick to get him.

8. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

6th round pick

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

6th rd pick thank you..

10. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

So.... I was looking at the NFLPA site tonight and saw that Bryce Fisher is going to make $2.6M next year. Does that seem weird or just wrong?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar