Titans and KVB are very close...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DynamoSupremo, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DynamoSupremo

DynamoSupremo F-Back

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

YES! This really is great, now let's get some confirmation tomorrow....

3. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I'm so superstitous (sp) about things like this, I can't even say what's on my mind.

I do hope they sign him so he can stay with the team, emphasis on team.

4. Bennett83

Bennett83 Guest

One down, one to go?

5. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

KVB, Titans Nearing Deal

SUMMARY: According to FoxSports.com, the Titans are closing in on a deal within the next 24-48 hours which will keep DE Kyle Vanden Bosch in Tennessee with a four-year contract valued at $15 million in guaranteed money. He made $540,000 in salary this past season on the way to 12 1/2 sacks. Slated to become an unrestricted free agent in March, he just returned from his first Pro Bowl where he recorded two sacks. At the time of this report, the Titans had not confirmed a deal was close.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

6. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

fantastic news! I knew he was gonna make some dough, but $15 mil is a huge chunk of change!

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Had to be done.

8. maximus

maximus Starter

Aint that bad of a deal, what was Kearse's deal with the Eagles worth. Something like 60 million

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Kearse had an eight-year, $66 mil contract with a $16 SB.

10. titan west

titan west Guest

they can have him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar