Titans and Packers???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Guy's the bottom line is this year's F.A. ain't that spectacular. Sure, there's always a few top notch people, but it's mostly 2nd tier, injury prone, and downside people this year . I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing Mr. Reinfeldt is doing now. There's alot more to it than just buying players, especially when you're spending another man's money. It's not really a matter over spending, you have to get return on your investment. The great team we had a few years ago didn't produce but a few playoffs, 1 div. championship, and 0 superbowl wins. We spent crazy money then and look where we went..:flush:.

2. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

As a Packer stockholder and Titan season ticket holder I am glad. It has been typed time and time again on these threads how weak the free agent class is. Lets package picks and draft our impact players.

3. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

its frustrating as well seeing us not do anything with this ton of cap space...but keep in mind of what san diego did not too long ago, just came off that suprise season, excellent team, all they did was sign bahowah jue. its taking it conservative that will keep us from having to blow it all up. you should build through the draft. washington is a great example of building through FA which doesnt get you anywhere. hell add some people here and there but the real key to this offseason will be the hits and gems in the draft

4. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

yeah, from tieing it

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That'd be cool if we had any confidence at all in our drafting ability.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

My bad...

I have been talking about us getting travis taylor and wondering why a fa WR with 2 straight 600 yard seasons isn't getting any buzz. Well, it's because he's got his own pacman thing. Charged with a variety of charges from a fight outside a night club in january.. What an idiot just when he was about to make some real nice money..

Scratch him off the list...

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I feel like a broken record, but build through the draft. That is how great teams are shaped up, not building through free agency. Look at San Diego's past drafts. I hope we are following the same foot steps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar