Titans and Smith Reach Agreement

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Tennessee Titans agreed to terms with CB Ryan Smith on Wednesday. The 5-foot-10, 173-pound corner was a sixth-round pick and played his first three seasons at Utah, then finished at Florida in 2006 where he earned second-team All-American honors and first-team All-Southeastern Conference. Smith led the SEC with eight interceptions for the national champions.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

woot. Now sign Griffin Henry Paul Filani Davis Ford and Atto

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

^ and a vet fa DE / DT

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Still plenty of time. I doubt there's anyone not in camp this year. Especially if Vince has anything to do with it.

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

On the first day of training camp, my GM gave to me, a guy who can sack a QB.
    On the 2nd day of training camp, my GM gave to me, 2 starting corners and a guy who can sack a QB.
    On the 3rd day of training camp, my GM gave to me, 3 wide receivers, 2 starting corners and a guy who can sack a QB.
    On the 4th day of training camp, my GM gave to me, a 4 game suspension, 3 wide receivers, 2 starting corners and a guy who can sack a QB.
    On the 5th day of training camp, my GM gave to me, 5 vets with rings!! a 4 game suspension, 3 wide receivers, 2 starting corners and a guy who can sack a QB.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Christmas in July?...

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That's what is feels like to me when football season starts.

8. :yes:

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Good...

A future pro bowl corner!

10. Titans10&25

Titans10&25 Camp Fodder

Do you think Smith will do well as an NFL corner for us or do you think he will just remain on the practice squad and eventually get a shot on another team in the future? When he played for FL he wasn't too shabby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar