Titans are everything we thought they were...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DarkRaven, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkRaven

DarkRaven Guest

I just wanted to give the Titan's fans props for bringing out the 12th man last night. You guys were electric and definitely set the tone all evening. I know my thoughts don't mean much to you all. But the Titans were everything and then some as advertised. They played tough, fast, and focused the entire game. You guys had a great season. Take care

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

i wish the ravens all the worse next week.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thanks for the words. It was a good game regardless of result.

Good luck next week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I am a small, petty little man; I wholeheartedly agree. I mean, congratulations to your boys DarkRaven, and thanks for showing us some respect back. But I cannot honestly say I want anything other than Baltimore to lose next week. Sorry man.

5. i82much

i82much Guest

Tackhead I'm with you. I'm a Ravens fan and if we'd lost I'd probably be saying nasty things about Nashville and the refs and how you guys cheated. It's a lot easier to be classy when your team wins!

6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

The Titans beat themselves, simple as that. Shame on Fisher for not having them more focused, and shame on Fisher for making some asinine decisions as well.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It was a good game, guys, for the most part. In the end, I do fall on the fact that we simply squandered our opportunities and the game was ours to lose. We equalled our ridiculous number of penalties last game in what virtually seemed like no time flat in the 3rd quarter. It just showed even after knowing better, our guys still committed penalties like it was a playoff penalty fashion show. That's immaturity, especially when it counts the most. This team still has growing up to do. Even Kerry Collins never settled down to correct overthrowing most every critical pass that would have put the game out of reach. He suffered moments of "put-it-on-my-shoulder-itis." We should have overcome the adversity -- even with the successful assassination attempt of Chris Johnson, which at some point became no longer between the whistle and was clearly excessive, and the seemingly deliberate no calls -- we should have been able to find a way to overcome those obstacles, and we didn't. That's what champions do, even when everything is consipiring against you. I'm not happy about it, but congratulations, Ravens. You did it your way.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Turnovers are not a Head Coach's fault.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm not really all that upset about any of this. Our team had a far better season than many teams did. Thank you Kerry Collins for what you did. I could care less if I ever see you in a Titans uniform again. If you are offered a deal somewhere my advice to you is to take it, KFC. Albert Haynesworth, I'm looking forward to seeing you as a Falcon or Redskin... I'm not interested in hearing 352,146 "i told you so's" over the course of the next 5 years. As for the Ravens... I thought their fans were terrific people last night. It's too just bad the Titans couldn't win.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

Turning the ball over and penalties have a lot to do with coaching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar