Titans are everything we thought they were...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DarkRaven, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

At least everyone knows the Titans are a better team than the Ravens even though the score didnt prove it. Anyone who watched the game seen how easy we moved the Ball on the Ravens and how we shut them down on defense. CJ would have had 120+ yards on the Ravens if he didnt get hurt.

All the Raven fans know we beat our self. Yall will enjoy the Victory now, but come next season when we meet again youre are going to know we are the better team going into the game.

2. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

I have to say that we played even a bit overconfident. That's the only explanation that I have for losing the ball the way we did. Otherwise I cannot understand how players that were not rookies made the mistakes they made. White, not protecting the ball with both hands while pushing the pile; Cumpler, trying to jump over two defenders hitting him low, Colins dropping a perfectly thrown long snap. And what about missing a field goal, and being offside in the fourth quarter on 2nd. and 15. All of these signs tell me that their heads were somewhere else. When so many different players make these kind of mistakes it means that the coaches were not able to mentally prepare them for the task at hand. Fisher should've known much better than that. It seems that we have mastered the ability to shoot ourselves on the foot when having a legit opportunity to go all the way. I hadn't felt this bad since the Oilers lost to the Bills after a 35 to 3 lead in the third quarter.

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Add another check mark next to "its Fisher fault Alge/LW fumbled,Bironis missed kick,and penalties category"

4. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I hope the Ravens make the best of their gift wrapped game they had handed to them. They are going to need it going up against Pittsburgh. I dont' see them making the same boneheaded mistakes that we made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar