Titans are racists...!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I like the fact that the national sports media has pretty much played down this story. Perhaps they just considered the source and found it easy to dismiss. It is surprising though given the media's tendency to latch onto anything controversial, whether it's valid or not.

Threads like these are a slippery slope that usually leads to a lot of nastiness. Despite things getting a little heated at times I'm impressed how civil this thread is (I think the credit for that goes to Jeff and the clear cut standards he's set for this forum through the years).

At the Ravens F2F site things didn't go quite so well...

NC-17

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

So we should start taking culture lessons from Ray "shiv" Lewis? Wasn't the dude he killed white? I'm just saying.:suspect:

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Well said. While slavery is not pleasant, it used to be an accepted practice through the ages. Most people don't realize that it was the only way the South could compete industry wise with the North due to their industrialization. If the South could have gotten little green men from Mars to do it cheaper they would have. There were also some major slave ports in the North, so it wasn't a total southern thing. Everything is relative to the time period it happened in. If you asked a farmer back in 1880 to design a better plowing device, he would have had a bigger, stronger horse. The concept of a tractor would be beyond his thought process. I think this has been a great thread to air ideas, and get things in the open. Dialogue is the only way things will ever get better. Kudos to Hellblitzer for being so open.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Can't say I ever heard that before.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha: I am wondering how much thin ice is left on this topic.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm hoping everyone can get it out of their system soon so we can shift focus to today's win over the Ratbirds. ;)

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I think it was a great thread, and it's allowed people to share views. Thanks to the mods for leaving it open. It would have been squashed at the TOMB early on. I love this board. 3 hours to kick *** time !!!

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Tennessee were one of the first franchises to have a black QB. Ray is stupid for even thinking that. What a gay bonehead.

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I just hopes our D slams McNair to the ground a couple of times. I think Bulluck has waited for that chance for a looong time.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:spit:

That just made me laugh for the grade 4 insult.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar