Titans are the real rising superpower in the AFC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/bill_syken/05/03/like.not/1.html

This nice little line is from a Bill Syken SI.com article on how the Pats have tried to buy another SB this off season. Never heard of this guy before but I like his style.:wink2:

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

He's speaking the truth. Glad someone recognizes.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Vince Young's Titans :rolleyes: ...shouldn't it be how about the Titans. It takes more than one person to make a team.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

LOL!!! SUCH A HATER!!!

6. PeterParker

PeterParker Camp Fodder

How can a team with no defense and no offense be a up and coming team? If he would have said 'Vince Young is a up and coming player" that make more sense. We have ways to go before we can compete with elite teams (i.e. Chargers, Patriots). Beating a hurt Redskins, Giants and Egales dont make us up and coming.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Spiderman has a point there.

8. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Somebody sound The Gloat's alarm someone is being positive about the Titans' future

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am sure his radar has picked it up.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I think if were going to make an impact this year.. were going to need Pacman on the filed at some point during the season.

If hes not then next year is our year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar