Titans are the real rising superpower in the AFC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

Geeez...just calm down and take the complement. My goodness...This is a GOOD thing that people think we are one of the up and coming. teams

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ewker, I don't think there's much doubt that at this point, it's Young's team. He's our leader at this point, like it or not. It doesn't mean he leads the team, but I'm fine with the reference at least.

Our team can be considered up and coming because we've shown marked improvement from the two prior years. It's not a talent issue, the team actually started coming together at the end of last season and played above their talent. That's what makes a team great. If we can build on that, we can be better than our talent level, and have a shot at the playoffs this season. It's a big if, but it's not that unrealistic.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Sounds better then Cutlers Titan's

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

even if Cutler was on the team I still wouldn't call it Cutler's Titans

I never called it McNair's Titans..It is the Titans and nothing else

5. DJB

DJB Starter

It might have something to do with the way they finished the season last year after the terrible start. Just a guess

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Your both wrong

Its Ryans Titans

7. They do this in all the other team sports as well you know, the captain, in this case the QB, is the face of the team, in the media, its Young's Titans, and I'm cool with that...

Its great reading positive articles...

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RSanaWJtr78"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RSanaWJtr78" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No doubt The Titans will be an exciting team to watch in the next coupla years. They will pull out wins against teams they shouldn't beat and every other team in the NFL will worry about playing them, but they absolutely have holes to fill before they can be considered a legit SB contender..

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

This will be another rebuilding year, but we might back into the playoffs. I think the offense will come around, we have a lot of weapons, but the defense has to be fixed, and we only worked on the secondary. When we went to the SB we were the #1 defense against the run, and we are a far cry from that right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar