Titans are the real rising superpower in the AFC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Ewker

About how about Vince Young's Titans? They are the real rising superpower in the AFC -- it's just a question of if it happens this year or next.

I'm astounded that this little blip could irritate someone... esp. a fan of the team.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

C'mon. This is another case of the national media not doing their homework.

Everyone knows Vince Young doesn't own the Titans. Bud Adams does. It's his Titans.

Pathetic. Like my sig.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Teach you to bet then doesn't it? Riddle me this; if the sig or the Sharks are "pathetic" then what does that make an herbivore team that has twice be beaten by an under dog 4-1 in a series?

Now I see where my warning came from .................... Bitterness
    :suspect:

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Naw. No bitterness here. The Preds choked. They didn't play well to close the season and didn't turn it up in the playoffs.

And I meant the sig was pathetic. :brow: Not the Sharks.

I find it so hard to keep posts under 25 words.

5. Blazing Arrow

Yeah saber tooth kittens must be allergic to seafood.

Hey I am an accountant not a Photoshop guru. Next time I make a bet not a word will be spelled correctly in the sig just to prove a point. :))

BTW: 1 season is choking two season is just being beat by a better team. :banned:

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you got it right a fan of the team not of an individual player

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Everyone has there favorite player.

8. Blazing Arrow

[​IMG]

:moon2:

9. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

I think the lack of recognition is due to a lack of experience/knowledge by a lot of people. I don't think a lot of people realize what the Titans have in VY. I was living in Big D during Troy's rookie year. I loved Jim Kelly and his Houston Gamblers. I marveled at Marino's rookie season. I felt cold when Peyton's first pass as a pro in his first preseason game went for a td. The point I'm making is I ain't never seen a rookie QB do what VY can do and has done. And I've seen alot of rookie qb's. Because of VY, you can't judge the Titans by normal standards. I think the sky's the limit for those guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar