Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans asking for 3rd round pick for Kenny Britt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by finz50, Oct 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    Just another guy who never lived up to his potential and was his own worst enemy because of stupidity.
    Dman high fives this.
  2. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    I would take anything he gone end of the year and I would love 4 but take a 5,6, or 7 maybe a player. Wish we would have traded him for freeman
  3. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    Our asking price is obviously ridiculous but I rather keep him than trade him for a 6th or 7th.

You often strike out with those late picks anyway, and we are potentially a playoff team. Britt may come around at some point, or be an extra weapon on offense at an opportune moment.

I know the draft has a ton of value but I still say this.
    nytitaner and SlidePiece high five this.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    asking for a 3rd round pick for this bozo is a bit high but if we could get it I would be real happy. Always want to start higher and work our way down the rounds of picks until a team bites.

The fact that he only was on the field for 2 snaps last week speaks louder than any words and I feel like that hurts his value tremendously.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $53
    get anything you can. it would be nice to get another Lavar Edwards or even a special steamer.
    Dman high fives this.
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

we could use all the help we could get for special teams. I get nervous on every SP teams play now.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $53
    that was supposed to say teamer but **** it, I'd take janitorial equipment over him.
    RockyTop Fox, TorontoTitanFan and Dman high five this.
  8. Chronos Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,158
    Britt is still the best Titan to sue you because he would probably drop the suit.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    Honestly, I'd rather have Nate + Hunter on the outside and Wright in the slot. Instead of Williams. Nothing against D-Will, but I want to see what Hunter can do. Lets start getting Hunter more targets.
  10. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $730
    Its the art of negotiation bro. You Always ask more than what you think you item is worth. Leaves room for negotiation.