Titans asking for 3rd round pick for Kenny Britt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by finz50, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Just another guy who never lived up to his potential and was his own worst enemy because of stupidity.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I would take anything he gone end of the year and I would love 4 but take a 5,6, or 7 maybe a player. Wish we would have traded him for freeman

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Our asking price is obviously ridiculous but I rather keep him than trade him for a 6th or 7th.

You often strike out with those late picks anyway, and we are potentially a playoff team. Britt may come around at some point, or be an extra weapon on offense at an opportune moment.

I know the draft has a ton of value but I still say this.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

asking for a 3rd round pick for this bozo is a bit high but if we could get it I would be real happy. Always want to start higher and work our way down the rounds of picks until a team bites.

The fact that he only was on the field for 2 snaps last week speaks louder than any words and I feel like that hurts his value tremendously.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

get anything you can. it would be nice to get another Lavar Edwards or even a special steamer.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

we could use all the help we could get for special teams. I get nervous on every SP teams play now.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

that was supposed to say teamer but **** it, I'd take janitorial equipment over him.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Britt is still the best Titan to sue you because he would probably drop the suit.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Honestly, I'd rather have Nate + Hunter on the outside and Wright in the slot. Instead of Williams. Nothing against D-Will, but I want to see what Hunter can do. Lets start getting Hunter more targets.

10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar