Titans at Detroit Thanksgiving Game

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Canadian Titan, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Hey,

I'm going to the Thanksgiving Classic Game against the Lions on November 27th in Detroit. If any other Titans fans are going to see it live, let me know, maybe we can meet up before the game, tailgate, trash talk, etc..it would be fun...I'm coming from Toronto, so I'm renting a car, and driving the 4 hours, anyone else coming from Canada?!?!....

Go Titans...9-0...:moon2:

Canadian Titan
    "SASH"

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

just curious, why did you post this in the smack forum? It's just that a lot of people that view this site don't even view this forum. Your post fits lounge criteria. It certainly would get more views there. I do appreciate you not posting it in the regular talk forum. Too often people choose to post their non-football talk thread there. good job.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

because he's canadian?

there, now it's a smack thread :yes:

4. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Sorry, but I didn't think my thread was "Top News" or anything important, just curious to see if anyone was going to the game... :)

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Titanbuoy is going, also from Canada...

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

forget building a wall along mexico, it's canada we have to worry about!

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Not to worry, they have trouble crossing bridges (see story about Canadian falling from Shelby St bridge after Packers game---they still haven't found the body)...

edit>> Body found...http://www.wkrn.com/global/story.asp?s=9322754

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I was seriously contemplating buying a plane ticket, game ticket and grabbing ahotel for a day or twwo for this game, I could get a nice hotel cheap thru my friends sis, shes high up in management in worldwide hotel businesses, just never did it, oh well, guess i just have to stay home and gorge myself infront of the tv :)

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Don't feel like going all the way to Detroit to watch us kick their ***. I much rather stuff my face, sit in my recliner, and play football outside afterwards.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

please dont jump off any bridges.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar