Titans at KC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Well still trying to get the taste of poor officiating and fisherball out of my mouth. I went to the kc star web site and it made me feel pretty good about our chances. If what you read is even close they have about quit, the paper is basically saying it is time to loose today for the future of the franchise, they doubt brodie croyle is the man, no running game (no LJ this week), poor d everywhere except for Jared Allen of course, heck they even think they should trade Tony Gonzalez, both to get draft picks and so he could end his career with at least a chance of being a winner.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If we can't beat both the Chiefs and Jets, we're in worse shape than I thought. Both stink.

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

We won't lose to the Jets after they squeaked out a win on us at the beginning of last year. As long as we have Haynesworth against KC I'm not really too worried about us losing. I don't like our chances against Indy without Hope.

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Just saw a high of 25 sunday in KC.

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Hope Lendale knows how to skate....

6. Nine

Nine Starter

Consider how well the Titans ran the ball last week, and the frozen conditions at Arrowhead.

Lendale gets the ball 30+ times in KC. If he runs like he did against the Chargers, he could end up with 150+ yards. (Has Lendale ever played in cold weather? Could be a factor).

Once again relegated to a more passive role (i.e. turn and hand the ball to LW), Vince struggles yet again.

I expect the D-line to have a field day, stuffing the run and racking up a half-dozen sacks or more.

I'm less confident about the secondary, who have been shredded in recent weeks, and are letting receivers run wide open. These DB's have gotten really, really bad all of a sudden.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar