Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Attempting to Reach Deal with Bennett and Wade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0

Bobby is deff not better on the field, hes more of a short pass go to guy, like on a 3rd and short, youd look to him 1st
    Bennetts more or a 1st and 2nd down guy
  2. goTitans.com A living legend.

Moolah:
    $0
    Titans Attempting to Reach Deals with Bennett and Wade

SUMMARY: With the free agency period just a few days away, Titans GM Mike Reinfeldt is talking to the agents of both WRs Drew Bennett and Bobby Wade about long-term deals. Coach Jeff Fisher feels it is crucial that his team keep at least one of them.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.
  3. RyansTitans Guest

Id rather keep Bennett. Im not a big fan of Wade. Bennett will play better next season once we draft or get another reciever in FA. He wont have to carry the load like the past 2 years.
  4. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    But what would fit VYs style of play more next season, a short pass WR or a long? I really don't think VY is prepared to be airing it out as of yet and Bennett has been rather inconsistent catching the -15 yarders.
  5. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    WRs get hit more often when making the short catches, and Bennett showed us a couple of times in 06 that he's scared of getting hit. Maybe thats the reason he dropped quite a few balls last season.
  6. GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Locker
    Moolah:
    $857
    I think Wade,being more shifty, will fit with VY's movement in and out of the pocket. He'll get used to Vince and be open more than Bennet wood.
  7. OswegoTitan41 Starter

Roos
    Moolah:
    $22
    bennett

i love drew bennett just as much as the next guy and i think he's an excellent possession receiver, but am i the only one who still can't forgive him for dropping the pass on 4th and 12 in new england in the playoffs in '03
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,505
    he made two or three fantastic catches on the drive to get us there, but it would have been nice if he could have hauled in the easy one.
  9. OswegoTitan41 Starter

Roos
    Moolah:
    $22
    i absolutely agree, but you gotta bring the big ones in, during the playoffs
  10. sirjesse Starter

Moolah:
    $380
    only twenty million in cap space? Big difference from forty million
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.