Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans back in playoff race (for now)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 12, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    I think 9-7 gets us in the playoffs unless the Colts hold the tie breaker.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,091
    I've looked over all 5 teams ahead of us for the wildcard spots, and they all look promising for us. Pitt could lose a number of games, they have Cleveland twice but other than that, they're not guaranteed anymore wins.

I'm sure those 5 teams are saying the same thing about us BTW. We've got to win these winnable games.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,243
    So you're giving us no chance against the Colts?
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,243
    We will hold the tiebreaker over the Colts, assuming we beat them and sweep the Jags (and assuming the Colts get swept by the Texans).
  5. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    I'm giving us a chance against them but I don't think our defense is magically good now and it'll leave us screwed in a few games and I fully expect the Jags to beat us once.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    We have probably the most important stretch of games coming up the next three weeks. The Colts game was an absolute fluke and I hope they take the refs out of the game next time. We HAVE to sweep the Jags and find a way to sneak one by HOU.

We need to not take a break during this bye week. Focus on the fundamentals, and play mistake free football.
  7. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    So you like relying on other teams to get us into the playoffs while we continue to suck and lose games? Sounds fun.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,091
    Our defense isn't magically good now, they've only beaten the Dolphins who stink, but they're not the worst team ever at the moment.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,091
    Today yes, next year and after no. And I don't like it, but I accept it, and roll with it.
    Alex1939 and TitansWillWin2 high five this.
  10. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    It doesn't work that way. You can't have your cake and eat it too.